Sheril is a Financial Advisor who focuses on women executives and entrepreneurs. She energizes women about the rewards of financial investing through her gentle, friendly “4C’s” approach: conversations, connections, clarity and confidence.
Sheril begins with conversations. She’ll discuss what you want to achieve, what you have achieved, and your goals for life now and through the years. She connects and creates strategies unique to your financial vision. You’ll experience clarity to see and believe in your path to financial freedom while experiencing confidence in your financial future, in your reward for hard work and for a life well-lived.
Prior to joining OnCourse Wealth Management, Sheril had a successful 20 year career in auditing, accounting, and information security working for Fortune 500 companies. She decided on a career change in 2012 to leverage the knowledge she learned in those positions to help others.
Sheril has lived in the Jupiter area for 30 years and raised three children with her husband, Scott. She's always believed in giving back and has been involved with nonprofits for many years. Her community involvement includes:
- Jupiter Performing Arts Fund (member, board of directors)
- Florida Police and Fire Games (member, board of directors)
- East Coast Estate Planning Council (member)
- BNI (member)
- Public schools (25 year volunteer)
- Jupiter-Tequesta Athletic Association (Past roles: Director of Soccer and Volleyball, Softball Treasurer, Executive Board Treasurer, and President)
- Volleyball Program & Website (Founder).